|Home||» Products||» Effulent & Sewage Treatment||» Containerized STP|
Shubham's Bio Memclean is an advanced ‘plug and play’ modular MBR wastewater treatment system featuring the submerged MBR ultrafiltration modules. The Bio Memclean is engineered to provide a high quality effluent, treated to Class A standards and suitable for a variety of reuse applications.
Bio Memclean Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR)can best be described as one part of a biological process where small microbes degrade pollutants before being filtered by a collection of submerged membranes. Membranes are housed in modules that are, in turn, assembled into cassettes and installed in a tank (called an MBR). Air introduced through integral diffusers scours membrane surfaces during filtration, mixes the tank and provides oxygen to the biological process.
- Use as pre-treatment for reverse osmosis (RO) systems
- Improved removal of micro pollutants (micro constituents)
- Reduced disinfection requirements
- Plug and play packaged system
- Automatic fine influent screen
- Flat sheet & Hollow fibre MBR module
- Up to 0.01μm Ultrafiltration membrane
- Automatic cyclic membrane backwashand CIP System
- Proven design
- Fully Factory Tested
- Systems available from 10 - 300kl/day in single container
- Standard Steel Modular construction
- Compact and easy to transport
- Minimum filed assembly
- Clean in Place
- High Resistance to Hydraulics and shock load.
- Leading Edge modular sewage treatment plant
- Incorporate advance membrane technology.
- Ideal for sites where water reuse is premium.
- High removal efficiency for nitrogen, BOD & COD,
- Fewer process to achieve comparable effluent quality.
- Eliminate Sludge ability Issues.
- Reduce sludge yield
- High Quality Effluent
- Small Foot Prints.
- Waste water
- Restaurant and kitchen waste water
- Capacity increase
- Plant modification and expansion
- Toilet Flush, Landscape, Car Wash, Construction, Gardening etc.
- (Below and Above Ground)
- Apartment Buildings
- IT Parks
- All Commercial Establishments such as
- Educational Institutions, etc
- Decentralized STP in remote and hilly terrains.
- Industrial Effluent Treatment for Recovery and Recycle:
- Food and Beverage.