|Home||» Products||» Effulent & Sewage Treatment||» Decentralized Sewage Treatment Plant|
Decentralized Sewage Treatment Plant
Bio Memclean Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR)can best be described as one part of a biological process where small microbes degrade pollutants before being filtered by a collection of submerged membranes. Membranes are housed in modules that are, in turn, assembled into cassettes and installed in a tank (called an MBR). Air introduced through integral diffusers scours membrane surfaces during filtration, mixes the tank and provides oxygen to the biological process.
A growing body of research suggests that properly designed and operated MBR systems offer several advantages over conventional technologies in terms of protecting public health and improving sustainability including but not limited to:
- Use as pre-treatment for reverse osmosis (RO) systems
- Improved removal of micro pollutants (micro constituents)
- Reduced disinfection requirements
- Plug and play packaged system
- Automatic fine influent screen
- Flat sheet & Hollow fibre MBR module
- Up to 0.01μm Ultrafiltration membrane
- Automatic cyclic membrane backwashand CIP System
- Proven design
- Fully Factory Tested
- Systems available from 10 - 300kl/day in single container
- Standard Steel Modular construction
- Compact and easy to transport
- Minimum filed assembly
- Optional UV disinfection
- Optional effluent monitoring system withremote telemetry
- Plan capacity is Expandable with addition of MBR Modules.
- Effluent Quality BOD < 5 TSS < 1 Turbidity < 1
- Clean in Place
- High Resistance to Hydraulics and shock load.
- Leading Edge modular sewage treatment plant
- Incorporate advance membrane technology.
- Ideal for sites where water reuse is premium.
- High removal efficiency for nitrogen, BOD & COD,
- Fewer process to achieve comparable effluent quality.
- Eliminate Sludge ability Issues.
- Reduce sludge yield
- High Quality Effluent
- Small Foot Prints.
- Contact Details