|Home||» Products||» Water Softner & Purifier||» Demineralization System|
Demineralization or Deionisation is the process of removing mineral salts from water by using the ion exchange process. Impurities that remains dissolved in water dissociate to form positive and negative charged particles known as ions. An ion-exchange vessel holds ion-exchange resin of the required type through which water is allowed to pass. The selective ions in the water are exchanged with ions or radicals loosely held by the resin. In this way, the water is passed through several vessels or a mixed bed vessel so that both positive and negative ions are removed and water is dematerialized.
We at Shubham, provides Wide range of custom-built Demineralization plants for industrial process water applications, with inherent design to conserve water, and save costs. Our unique design of D.M. plant ensures the maximum utilization of the effective surface area, uniform space and linear velocity across the resin bed which provides effective contact time between water and resin bed yield salt free water for process equipment where water is being used for further application.
Shubham DM Plants are available in diameters from 0.225 Mts. to 4.0 Mts. with the flow ratesup to 250M3/Hr. and OBR up to 2200 M3@800 PPM TDS. These strong, pre-engineered, pre-assembled units minimize installation and start-up costs. Our D.M. Plant is acclaimed in the market for cost efficiency and consistent functioning.
A Typical two-bed DM Plant consists of two FRP/MSRL/SS Pressure vessels connected in series along with its internal fittings. The first unit consists of high capacity strongly acidic cation(SAC) exchange resin, which converts positive ions of salt and replaces them with hydrogen ions to form respective acids, which are absorbed in next vessel by strongly basic anion (SBA) exchange resin. The water obtained by this process shows conductivity less than 20 µ S / cm at 25o C and total dissolved solids less than 10 ppm.
- Corrosion resistant resin and brine tank construction.
- Timer-based automatic regeneration (Optional)
- High quality DM resin provides stability and uniform size for top performance and long life.
- Simple inline configuration for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Range of demineralization Plant to suit industrial applications.
- Available in simplex and duplex configurations for intermittent or continuous use.
- DM Plant are available in MS, MSRL, FRP, operating in Manual / Auto mode
- Proved mechanism of top distribution and bottom collection system, made of laser cut strainer embedded on rubber lined strainer plate.
- Resin trap at the backwash line.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Produces high quality Water
- Incorporates high-capacity polystyrene bead type cation& anion exchange resin which is remarkably stable and has a long life.
- Total Dissolve solid removal.
- Complete Assembly with backwash ®eneration equipment
- Variety of cost effective standard models.
- Simpler distribution and collection systems.
- Medium and High Pressure Boiler feed.
- Process Water
- Post treatment of RO Plant
- Pre Treatment of Mixed Bed unit for High Purity
- WFI (Water for Injection)
- Highly Benefited for Power Plant and Pharmaceutical application
- Contact Details