|Home||» Products||» Effulent & Sewage Treatment||» Exteneded Aeriation|
Now days in hotels, hospitals, resorts and many other commercial sectors Sewage Treatment Plant is one of the most important facilities and In these sectors the space constraint is one of the common concerns. By considering this points Shubham is offering an Underground STP.
Our underground sewage treatment plant requires low maintenance and is known for providing harmless water after the treatment process. underground sewage treatment plant is ideal for small communities; apartment and complexes, Commercial and industrial buildings, resorts, hotels, where space is limited and aesthetics are a top concern. We are providing the underground STP structure as per clients requirement in a variable sizes. We offer the Design and consultancy services for hotels, hospitals, resorts and other commercial sectors to estimate the STP Sizing and capacity to fulfill the client’s requirements.
MOVING BED BIOFILM REACTOR (MBBR) TECHNOLOGY MBBR
MBBR technology is based on the biofilm principle with an active biofilm growing on small specially designed plastic carriers that are kept suspended in the reactor. The technology utilizes the advantages of both activated sludge and other biofilm systems (e.g. biofilters, biorotors etc.) without being restrained by their disadvantages.
The carriers are designed to provide a large protected surface area for the biofilm and optimal conditions for the bacteria culture when the carriers are suspended in water.
- For new plants, especially those requiring a small footprint and easy operation, for BOD/COD and nitrogen removal
- As a high loading system in front of existing biological treatment - roughing reactor
- To increase the amount of nitrifying bacteria in existing activated sludge system using the carrier in a hybrid plant to meet ammonia limits
- To implement post-treatment to existing plants for process improvements
- The membrane is an extremely effective solids separation device.
- High removal efficiency results in a very high effluent quality (2/2/0.5mg/l or better).
- Simplicity of system design.
- Reactor volume is greatly reduced when compared with an activated sludge plant basin due to the fact that runs at active MLSS values up to 15,000 mg/l, compared with typical values for conventional activated plants of 3000 to 5000 mg/l.
- Water re-uses applications.
- Underground structure with compact design & completely covered plant.
- No foul odour around the STP area or in the receiving environment.
- Does not require continuous monitoring and operation.
- Minimal sludge generation.
- Zero liquid from STP.
- Extremely low Maintenance.
- 50 – 70% less power consumption compared to conventional aerobic treatment.
- Minimal foot Print
- Semi automatic and automatic plant operation.
- Environmentally Safe to treated sewage water dispose in Land or Water.
- Contact Details