|Home||» Products||» Sewage Treatment Plant||» FRP Sewage Treatment Plant|
FRP Sewage Treatment Plant
FRP Sewage Treatment Plant
There are areas within the cities, towns and villages that are impossible to cover under centralized wastewater treatment system, to offer perfect solution for the same, Shubham steps in this field. Shubham package sewage treatment plant type wastewater treatment system is compact, effective and economical for wastewater treatment in decentralized manner.
We offer a broad spectrum of packaged sewage treatment systems to handle domestic and industrial sewage originating from industrial residences, large commercial complexes, small and medium industries.
Standard modules facilitate a shorter delivery period. The completely pre engineered units require very less civil works and can be erected and commissioned in a short time span. The pre fabricated units are independent of site location (i.e.) in places where there is space constraint or cost of space is very high, these units can be located either on the top of the building, structures or in the basement.
Working Principle /Process/operation:
The packaged units work on a media based biological degradation. The specifically developed media made from UV stabilized and chemically resistant propylene offers an ideal condition for growth of micro organisms to degrade the incoming organic contaminants. The use of media also reduces the aeration tank sizes substantially thereby reducing the footprint of Sewage Treatment plant. The process air required is provided by means of twin lobe type air blower which transfers air through rugged EPDM diffusers. The media also substantially reduces the sludge generation from these units.
- Hydraulic retention time: 1 – 6 h
- Carrier filling degree: 20 – 60 %
- Organic load range: 1 – 20 kgBOD/(m3*d)
- Biomass concentration inside the reactor: 4 – 12 kgVSS/m3
- Biomass bound on the carriers: 70 – 80 % of the total amount
- Sludge recirculation rate: 0 – 15 %
- Small Footprint
- Cost effective plant upgrades
- Modular pre‐constructed systems
- Durable UV resistant HDPE biofilm carriers.
- Cold climate nitrification/denitrification
- Minimal solids and sludge generation
- Expandable and flexible designs
- Minimal O&M requirements
- Straight Forward Process treatment and fully / semi automatic controls.
- Continuous flow.
- Suitable for both Industrial and Institution Domestic Wastewater.
- Standard Modular Steel Construction allows for ease of installation as well as process and flow upgrades.
- Internals & ancillary equipment only can be supplied for installation in pre-constructed concrete basin.
- Applicable treatment for Waster reuse in irrigation and grey water applications.
- Minimum Operator attendance required.
- Minimum maintenance requirements.
- Packaged Sewage Treatment Plants are ideal for the following applications:
- Residential Colonies
- Commercial Complexes
- Software Parks
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Resorts & Amusement Parks
- Small And Medium Industries
- Contact Details