Process Water Treatment
Industries during the manufacturing process generates huge quantity of high toxic effluents which yield very high BOD, COD, TS and TDS level with colored and odor in effluent.
Based on the above mentioned fact, SHUBHAM has developed a next generation Effluent Treatment plant by which it will be possible to overcome all the environmental problems. The concept and the treatment is based on the belief that the entirebiological and chemical requirement should go down and the coming out should not be polluted.
For reducing the BOD, COD, color, nitrogen and toxic level of the effluent, SHUBHAM isofferinga various solutions from ASP (activated sludge process) to advance Membrane technologies as per treated water uses.
SHUBHAM has also developed and offering a ZLD (Zero Liquid Discharge)system to recycle treated water for utility and process applications.
1. Oil & grease Separation
2. Neutralization of Acids and Alkali
3. Removal of Suspended Solids
4. Reduction & Removal of metallic impurities
5. Reduction of high organic content: BOD, COD, P, TKN, etc.
6. Dissolve impurities for ZLD system.
- Primary clarifications
- Biological process
- Secondary clarifications.
- Tertiary treatment
- Polishing units i.e. UF, RO and DM (Optional for recycling or ZLD)
- Textile Industries
- Pharma Industries.
- Chemical Industries
- Paper Industries
- Tannery Industries
- Dye & Dye Intermediaries
- Edible Oil Refineries
- Electroplating Industries