|Home||» Products||» Effulent & Sewage Treatment||» Sintex STP|
Shubham ‘s Septic tanks made of Polyethylene and FRP. A septic tank is a key component of the septic system, a small-scale sewage treatment system common in areas with no connection to main sewage pipes provided by local governments or private corporations. The term "septic" refers to the anaerobic bacterial environment that develops in the tank which decomposes or mineralizes the waste discharged into the tank.
A FRP septic tank has several benefits when compared to the concrete variety. Some of these advantages include weight, durability, and repair. Following are some of the advantages of using a FRP septic tank instead of one made of concrete.
Fully pre-assembled,factory tested plant is supplied in a FRP shipping container ensuring 100% safety during transportation.
- Treats flows from 10M3/Day – 400 M3/day
- Small footprints reduce land use.
- FRP tanks
- Durable UV resistant PP/PE biofilm carriers.
- Minimal solids and sludge generation
- Expandable and flexible designs
- Completely under ground installation.
- High removal efficiency for nitrogen, BOD & COD,
- Fully / semi automatic controls.
- Treated Water reuse in irrigation and grey water applications.
- Minimum maintenance requirements.
- Full technical, installation and operation support from trained and experienced Shubham Team.
- Proven Technology with reliable performance.
- Packaged Sewage Treatment Plants are ideal for the following applications:
- Residential Colonies
- Commercial Complexes
- Software Parks
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Resorts & Amusement Parks
- Small And Medium Industries
- Contact Details