Ultrafiltration (UF) is an important purification technology used for the production of high-purity water in
the many industries.When strategically combined withother purification technologies in acomplete water & Wastewater system. UF membranes used to remove high molecular-weight substances, colloidal materials, silt, turbidity, organic / inorganic polymeric molecules, algae, particulate matters, suspended solids and all microorganisms from Water & Wastewater.
Shubham UF Plants are designed for a variety of industrial & commercial applications requiring high quality equipment with a fast delivery and competitive price. These pre-engineered, pre-assembled and factory tested units minimize installation and start-up time. With simple utility connections and easy to set up controls, the unit is ready for quick on-line service. The control system is an advanced microprocessor based system that is very easy to use.
Shubham UF Plants are available in flow rates from 0.25 M3/hr. to 100 M3/hr. Using high quality Hollow fiber UF membrane and equipment’s for variety of applications.
Ultra filtration is a unique pressure-driven physical separation process in which the water is passed through porous (partially permeable) membranes with pore sizes in the range of 0.1 to 0.01 micron.These membranes are in the form of long hollow fibers. The result is high pure water free from physical and biological contaminations.
Ultra filtration is not fundamentally different from microfiltration or nano filtration, except in terms of the size of the molecules it retains.Ultra filtration is applied in cross-flow or dead-end mode and separation in ultra-filtration undergoes concentration polarization.
- Low fouling Hydrophilic UF membrane
- Excellent filter performance with high flux
- High removal efficiency of bacteria and viruses
- Periodically back washed and air scoured for consistent performance
- Simple, vertical, modular design allows low cost, compact systems
- Fully automated control system for backwashing process
- Advanced custom designed Control Cubicle
- Stainless / carbon steel equipment frame
- Permeate, back pulse pumps, membrane aeration blowers and associated valving mounted on equipment frame
- Control panel with standard PLC and HMI interface mounted on equipment frame.
- High end electrical actuated operating valves.
- All alarm and shut down conditions are indicated on the control interface.
- user-friendly programmable controls
- High quality components ensure continuous, reliable operation
- Pre-engineered & factory tested systems mean easy installation
- CEB (Chemical enhance backwash) connections maximize system availability
- Compact footprint saves valuable floor space
- Quick equipment delivery keeps project moving fast
- Produces high quality Water.
- Easily integrated into an existing facility
- Requires minimal operator supervision
- Most comprehensive cleaning capability ensures peak system performance
- Ideal for direct reuse
- Pre & Post Treatment for RO Plant
- Cooling Tower make up & blow down Water Treatment
- Drinking Water
- Water For injection (WFI)
- Wastewater recycling
- Zero Liquid discharge system
- Tertiary Treatment
- River Water Treatment
- Colloidal silica removal
- Heavy metal removal